Hunters are extremely skilled at tracking down and taking out their prey, especially so when it comes to their prey of choice. They excel at several lines of specialized work, including being forest rangers, bounty hunters, law enforcers and even undead slayers. There is no escaping a skilled hunter.
- Hit Die: d12
- Alignment: Any
- Abilities: The Hunter uses Wisdom for spellcasting.
- Spells per day: As Ranger (Core Rules).
- Spell Progression: As Ranger (Core Rules).
- Spell list: Teachings of Obad Hai.
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple and martial weapons.
- Armor Proficiencies: Light and medium armor and shields (not tower shields).
- The Hunter casts spells spontaneously.
- Skill points at 1st Level: 6 + Int modifier
- Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 6 + Int modifier
|1||+1||+2||+2||+0||1st Favored Enemy, Track|
|2||+2||+3||+3||+0||Combat Style Feat|
|3||+3||+3||+3||+1||Precise Fighting, Bonus feat|
|4||+4||+4||+4||+1||Bonus feat, Swift Tracker, Spellcasting|
|5||+5||+4||+4||+1||2nd Favored Enemy|
|6||+6/+1||+5||+5||+2||Combat Style Feat|
|7||+7/+2||+5||+5||+2||Evasion, Vicious Fighting|
|10||+10/+5||+7||+7||+3||3rd Favored Enemy, Combat Style Feat|
|14||+14/+9/+4||+9||+9||+4||Combat Style Feat|
|15||+15/+10/+5||+9||+9||+5||4th Favored Enemy|
|18||+18/+13/+8/+3||+11||+11||+6||Combat Style Feat|
|20||+20/+15/+10/+5||+12||+12||+6||5th Favored Enemy|
As Core Rules. The humanoid groups:
- Orc and goblin
- Dwarf and halfling
As Core Rules, except: Adds full Hunter level as bonus to track rolls.
Combat Style Feat
As Core Rules except: The Hunter may choose a feat from BOTH styles.
The Hunter can use his dexterity in stead of his srength to both attacks and damage while using a bow or light weapons.
The hunter is now so skilled with his fighting technique that he can add his streght as a bonus to his damage while using light weapons, and if he has a composite bow he can now add his strenght to his ranged attacks as well.
As Core Rules.
As Ranger in Core Rules.
As Core Rules.